Pelancong

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My heart talking.....

Assalamualaikum....
Selamat kembali kepada pembaca yg setia...
Ari niy aq saje jer nk menulus sebab ati rasa happy...
Aq pon x sure sgt kenapa...
Maybe sebab td aq berbual lame ngan DIA kot...
Sronok rasa dapat berbual ngan DIA...
Eventhough I know that it just a simple talk...
It still make me very happy...
And skunk I am chatting with sum1...
That never let me have the opportunities to win her heart...
She told me that I miss a lot of people...
Yes I do miss a lot of people...
Because everyone and every soul is very important to me...
They are very valuable in my life...
The help me go through my life...
The teach me a lot during their time...
So thanks to everybody that have come and go...
Have touch n hurt my heart...
Have touch and still keep my heart...
Have been with me all the way...
Have been very good to me...
Have been very bad to me...
Thanks for being in my life....
I owed every single one of u a lot...
And for the girl that I mention as "DIA"...
I hope u will be in my life from the day we met...
Until my last moment in time...
And I hope I can always be there for you...
In about every moment that u must endure in your life...
And I try my best to not to hurt u...
Or make u sad... Cos I want u to always smile...
That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment