Pelancong

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Limitation of Us....

Assalamualaikum...
Slamat datang ke blog aq...
Sory la aq x de perhiasan kat blog niy...
Aq actually malas nk wat n maybe nti aq akan wat kot...
Ari niy aq gi maen futsal n I just want to have fun...
My body and my soul let me....
Hahahaha... But Im quite dissapointed in someone...
He's a friend of mine... Tp die sangat degil...
When I talk about his performance tonite...
Die just nk back up diri sendiri n ckap die x ley...
Everything he gave to me just couldn;e be count as an excuse....
He said that human has no limit but I said there is a lot of limit...
Every word he said make me wanna make him suffer...
I dont know what happen to him but I know he can do better...
You never know ur limit until u try the hardest possible till u reach it...
My limit is death... I know there is a lot of limit that I have...
Very sorry bro... Ur excuse just couldn't be process as 1...
U should think again and see the world as it is....
So that is it... Just to make u clear...
I'm not helping u and just provoke u so u can be better...
But I can see any changes in it...
Very sorry... I'll keep it till the very last....
Keep up the good work k...
K take care guys... All the best to you all too...

No comments:

Post a Comment